Align Collaboration Technology with Business Goals
The majority of collaboration implementations fail because a lack in planning and preparation leads to a poor user experience. End users are unable to achieve the expected benefits due to any of the following reasons:
- Lack of a consistent process to connect via video
- Cumbersome or ineffective security parameters
- Inaccurate bandwidth requirements
- Technology does not address business needs
- Skeptical user perceptions
A Business Video Assessment will help identify business drivers, configuration requirements, and any weak areas then offer recommendations to lay the groundwork for a successful video implementation. As a result, organizations will realize a full video operation that allows end users to embrace video collaboration as a business tool and make full use of the technology without it getting in the way of true collaboration.