When an organization makes an investment in collaboration ensuring widespread adoption is critical to achieving both returns on investment and a shift to a more collaborative culture within the organization.
This whitepaper highlights 5 key focus areas for visual collaboration adoption. These include;
- Executive Support & Planning (ensuring goals and outcomes are dictated from the top down)
- Integrating the Technology (avoiding technical glitches that can impede adoption)
- Designing Processes & Procedures (defining repeatable and structured processes that drive end users)
- Disseminating to the People (communicating the presence of the technology and who supports it)
- Driving Continued Usage (reporting on and continue to communicate with end users).